Vary the opening of sentences改变句子开头
(1) Prepositional phrase介词短语
She is an industrious worker in the scientific laboratory.
In the scientific laboratory, she is an industrious worker.
(2) Participle or participial phrase分词短语
I jogged every day and increased my energy level.
Jogging every day, I soon increased my energy level.
(3) Gerundial phrase动名词短语
It is fun speaking Russian. → Speaking Russian is fun.
(4) Infinitive phrase不定式短语
You must attend every class to succeed in that course.
To succeed in that course, you must attend every class.
The forest ranger, an expert in forest fire control, talked to the campers about safety in the woods.
An expert in forest fire control, the forest ranger talked to the campers about safety in the woods.
(6) Adjective or adjective phrase形容词短语
The boys were tired and dirty when they returned to the camp.
Tired and dirty, the boys returned to the camp.
The fog was slowly settling down.
Slowly, the fog was settling down.
Try starting your sentences in different ways
Not necessarily all declarative sentences（陈述句）.
• Declarative sentence: a statement that gives information
• Interrogative sentence（疑问句）: a question
• Imperative sentence（祈使句）: a command
• Exclamatory sentence（感叹句）: shows strong emotions or feelings